Sunday 15 August 2010

House 2 Week 9

Housemates have been gathered on the sofa for eviction
SB: Everett, Charlotte, Martha and Jennifer, you face eviction this week. The votes are in and the next person to be leaving the sim brother house is........
SB: CHARLOTTE!
Jennifer: I did not expect that.
Everett: Me neither. I expected Martha to go.
Jennifer: Same.
Martha: I am right here you know.
SB: AND..........
Jennifer: Double?
Everett: Obviously
SB: MARTHA!
Everett: I knew it!
Martha: Thanks.
Jennifer: Bye then.
Everett: Home stretch now. I'm so proud of you Jennifer.
Jennifer: Same to you.
SB: Housemates well done you have made it to the final 9, both of you face eviction against the other two non-main housemates. The remaining 3 housemates after eviction will enter the Main house.

No comments:

Post a Comment