Tuesday 13 July 2010

House 1 Week 4

Octavia and Stephanie are at the table talking about this weeks eviction.
Octavia: Who do you think will go this week?
Steph: I honestly have no idea. I think it could be Prunella though or maybe Kenny
Octavia: To be honest I would be suprised if Kenny was up to start with
Steph: Same but it could happen. I think the public will want the boring people to go though
Octavia: Well we don't know how we appear to the public.
Steph: Yea I guess
James and Kenny are in the pool talking about the girls.
James: I think it's weird that we are the only two guys left in this house
Kenny: Well there was only 3 of us to begin with.
James: Yea I guess, and anyway more girls for us.
Kenny: Well for me mate, you're tied down to Felicia
James: Yea but still an innocent flirt isn't all that bad.
Kenny: Be careful you. You dont want to be hated.
Bethany and Stephanie are in the garden talking about Prunella.
Bethany: I think it will be you, her and someone else up. From this house anyway.
Steph: Yea and I hope she goes. I still can't believe the way she talked to me.
Bethany: Neither can I, but if you both stay it will have to be sorted out.
Steph: I want an apology.
Felicia and James are cuddeling on the sofa talking about the possibility of new housemates.
Felicia: Do you think we will ever get any?
James: I hope so because otherwise it will get boring
Felicia: You better not get bored of me.
James: I wont do.
Felicia: Promise?
James: I promise.
Felicia: Who do you think is going anyway?
James: Prunella
SB: HOUSEMATES PLEASE GATHER ON THE SOFAS!
Prunella: Nominations. I'm so worried
Kenny: You will be fine
Stephanie: No she wont
Octavia: Okay leave it out.
SB: THE HOUSEMATES FACING NOMINATION THIS WEEK ARE........
PRUNELLA
BETHANY
AND STEPHANIE!
SB: AND THE FITH PERSON TO BE EVICTED FROM THE SIM BROTHER HOUSE IS!
Steph: FITH!?
James: THERE IS ANOTHER HOUSE!
Felicia: AND THREE PEOPLE HAVE LEFT!
SB: BETHANY...... YOU ARE SAFE
Bethany: Thank you so much
SB: STEPHANIE YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED YOU MUST LEAVE IMEDIETLY.
Prunella: Well thats two down.
Octavia: Don't start this again
James: And apparently it's five down.
SB: THE DIARY ROOM IS NOW OPEN TO COLLECT YOUR NEW HOUSEMATES!
Bethany: New housemates !
Amy and Edward are the two new housemates in house number 1 (I had to change a few things because they didnt download)
Amy: Nervous?
Edward: So much.
After 2 hours Amy and Edward go into the pool and talk about the housemates.
Amy: So what do you think?
Edward: Well its obvious some of them dont like each other, so we might have to choose sides.
Amy: Honestly I like almost everyone I just don't like Octavia. I think she is too nice and it comes across as fake.
Edward: There is nothing wrong with being too nice in here. It will be her own downfall. She will just get walked all over.
James and Bethany are in the bedroom talking about new housemates Edward and Amy
James: They seem cool and I'm so happy we got another boy
Bethany: And a cute boy at that.
James: Do you have a bit of a crush?
Bethany: Just a small one
James: Well go talk to him, I think him and Amy feel a bit pushed out
Bethany: Or they are just gonna figure everyone else out before getting involved
Kenny comes to the diary room.
SB: Hello Kenny
Kenny: Hey Sim Brother
SB: Kenny how can we help you?
Kenny: Well because I chose Prunella and she stayed what happens.
SB: You will now face eviction every week you remain in the house.
Kenny: Is there anyway to have this taken off?
SB: Only by leaving the house
Kenny: Can I not do a task or something?
SB: No. Kenny you may now leave the diary room.
Bethany and Prunella are both in the kitchen. Bethany is cooking while Prunella washes up.
Prunella: Bethany can you please make sure to keep the food on that side. It keeps going in the sink.
Beth: Sure
Prunella: Stop doing it then
Beth: Prunella stop mothering me
Prunella: I'm not.
Beth: No seriously you are winding me up, just leave me alone
Prunella: But....
Beth: I dont want an argument just go.
Felicia and James are eating dinner and talking about the new housemates.
Felicia: Amy is pretty do you not think?
James: Yea, sure
Felicia: I knew you thought she was, I can't believe it.
James: What?
Felicia: Now new housemates have arrived you don't need me anymore
James: Don't be stupid.
Felicia: I'm not, it's true.
James: Believe what you want then Felicia, I'm going to bed.
Felicia: I will
James: You go do that then because I'm not dealing with it.
Bethany and Amy are talking at the table about Prunella
Beth: You just need to be careful
Amy: Why?
Beth: It's like walking on egg shells round her. You never know what will set her off.
Amy: But she seems nice
Beth: Oh she will for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment