Sunday 5 September 2010

Week 15

Tyson and James are at the table talking about this weeks eviction.
James: You worried Tyson?
Tyson: Yea, who wouldn't be?
James: Well I think you all have a good chance either way.
Tyson: Really?
James: Yea but I predict Ariel and Sarah
Tyson: I thought Sarah but I didn't know who else.
Ariel and Teal are talking in the bathroom.
Ariel: If I go tomorrow I just want you to know that there is no hard feelings.
Teal: Yea, I know. I know you didn't come in here for me already, and it hasn't been too bad.
Ariel: I know, we haven't talked much but still I'm sure we will have a lot to talk about on the outside.
Teal: Yea and I will see you out there.
Jessica and James are talking about the final.
James: So who do you want in the final 5?
Jessica: Jasper, Me, You, Teal and Ariel
James: Really?
Jessica: What about you?
James: Same as you but Tyson instead of Ariel.
Davina: SIM BROTHER HOUSE THIS IS DAVINA SIM TEAL, JESSICA, ARIEL, TYSON AND SARAH, THE 5 OF YOU FACE EVICTION THIS WEEK. THE FIRST PERSON SAFE WITH A PLACE IN THE FINAL IS........ JESSICA!
Jessica: Thank You Davina!
Davina: THE NEXT PERSON IN THE FINAL IS.......... TEAL!
Teal: Thank You Davina!
Davina: AND THE FIRST PERSON OUT COMING IN 7th PLACE IS.......
Davina: ARIEL!
Ariel: Bye people.
Davina: THE NEXT PERSON TO BE EVICTED, COMING IN 6th PLACE IS..................
Davina: TYSON!
Tyson: Bye guys!
James: Wow!
Jessica: Wow Indeed
Sarah: Final 5
Jasper: We lasted long James. Right from the start.
James: I know and Teal you were here pretty early too.
Teal: I know, Jess and Sarah catch up.
Jessica: I'm just happy to be in the final.
SO JAMES, JASPER, JESSICA, SARAH AND TEAL ARE YOUR FINAL 5. YOU MAY VOTE FOR WHICH ONE WINS AT http://poll.pollcode.com/pixl ONLY ONE CAN WIN AND IT'S UP TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment